Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brazilian Laser Images

Cercherò di riprendere...

Ciaooooo!! Have not disappeared ... I've had plenty to do ... above all the work and time and the desire to devote myself to my blog at this time was almost nothing ..., O (
Yeah ... go back to 21 almost every night and wake up in the morning the sixth was not just a walk ... also listen, listen ... 27 December of this year and I get married ... Salvatore decision quickly, but very confident in pursuing it! So you can imagine everything to be done ...

I read your posts .. and every time I promised to respond personally to each of them, but then time passed and it seemed inappropriate to respond so late ... so I take this opportunity to thank you all for making me feel your presence!

A special thought goes to tonight my friend Laura, who is going through a difficult period and I want to express my closeness ...


My return could not be marked da un piccolo WIP, uno nuovo...Garden Gifts di Joan Elliott...ma non vi illudete...in questo periodo sono tutt'altro che costante e quindi mi vedrete saltellare tra un soggetto e l'altro...eccolo...un abbraccio a tutte!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment