Monday, September 29, 2008

Why Do I Get White Stuff In The Pores On My Face

Anche country painting...

I am very late ... but ... it's almost one o'clock at night! First of all thanks for your warm comments and wishes ...
Then I would say to all those who have written me in pvt that slowly respond to all!
Here I am ... even if it's very late ... It's 1:00 am! First of all thanks a lot everyone for your warm comments and wishes ...
Then I'd like to tell to all who mailed me that in a Few Days I'll answer you!


Finally these days are somewhat gone ahead with the Dimensions ... even if the SAL is now finished ... Finally
During These Days I stitched a little ... even my Dimensions The SAL is finished by now ...



... and I am dedicated to the country painting, making this hanger for the new kitchen ... I still have to buy the hangers! Goodnight!
MoreOver ... and I dedicated myself to painting country, and I painted this one for my new kitchen, But I have to complete it with 4 hooks! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment